- Introvert in public, extrovert in private.
- Imma otaku but I had limits to being one.
- I love rain. It calms me.
- I rant alot about certain issues that deeply disturbs me so don't expect for me to sugarcoat my blog too much.
- chaotic mind
- Likes music
- slightly photomaniac. Easily attracted to lights.
- I...am...AWKWARD. Deal with it.
-Loves to play video games.
-Loves to eat.
-As sarcastic as Vice Ganda
-As fail as boy pick up
-As abnoy as budoy
-manufactured since Aug 20.
-no idea when to expire.
-mabait pag tulog, pag gising may kalog.
-multimedia artist wannabe...so bad. T^T
-Frustrated murderer- I mean…photographer
-certified painter! ( painting the walls, the doors,...painting you...the usual shit.)
-Don’t worry, I won’t bite, I just chew.
- ♪~ Never gonna give a fuck~♫ !
After reblogging a photoset of gif’s about a teacher and his students, I got curious and found out that it came from the American show called ” Boy meets world “. After reading a series of story background of the show, I realized I almost end up in tears. Dammit!!! This teacher-student relationship is getting my whole emotions> I just can’t….God..the highschool….my old elementary times in Sto. Nino…oh no..oh no…asdfghjhgfds…I need to compose myself I’m in the freaking library of my school. Dammit. It’s just that… Teachers here are tend to become our 2nd parents. No matter how trouble comes in between us,students, and the teacher, they still treat us like their own children. And the saddest part is to bid farewell to those people who are already part of your life…Ugh…I hate myself from almost crying. Thanks alot Boy meets world. >:’(