Wait, why are you reading this? why-...
Oh well, so where do I start?
so, I am a…
- Filipino (Yes, Filipinos are Asian.)
- Straight/Female living Mochi
- Psychology student ( I actually enrolled myself in a wrong course, but I think it's okay. I think I'll learn to love this course anyway...despite such painful thorough research & thesis...)
- Introvert in public, extrovert in private.
- Imma otaku but I had limits to being one.
-nerdypants on the outside, kilig fangirl on the inside.
- I love rain. It calms me.
- I rant & reblog alot about certain issues that deeply disturbs me (racism etc) so don't expect me to sugarcoat my blog too much.
- I can't be considered as an activist ( I'm not worthy...) since I am more of a mere side blogger who agrees to the SJ activists. ( the right ones only, not the troll ones who self proclaimed as "SJ activists". ) & is tired of political/media lies.
- Actually, this blog is pretty much of piled up randomness from social issues to cats to fandoms to funny posts to food to cultures etc...sooo... *whispers* "Sorry for the mess... "
- Don't like what's inside this mess? I encourage you to unfollow me. Thank you. :)
- Aspiring Panda
- chaotic mind
- Likes any type of music.
- slightly photomaniac. Easily attracted to lights.
- I...am...AWKWARD. Deal with it.
-Loves to play video games.
-Loves to eat.
-As sarcastic as Vice Ganda
-As fail as boy pick up
-manufactured since Aug 20.
-no idea when to expire.
-mabait pag tulog, pag gising may kalog.
-multimedia artist wannabe...so bad. T^T
-Frustrated murderer- I mean…photographer
-certified painter! ( painting the walls, the doors,...painting you...the usual shit.)
-Don’t worry, I won’t bite, I just chew.
A number one dad, ten out of ten, Dad of the year, gettin laid all year this year, best dad ever, you did it.
(Source: 4GIFs.com, via elriicx)
(Source: m92o, via elriicx)
white women of hollywood, reducing japan and japanese culture to cupcakes, sexy ”costumes” and submissive sex-kittens since god knows when
I study “Modern Japan” at University and yeah this issue pisses me off so much…
Especially since they are stealing so many elements from Japanese Pop-culture and selling these things as their own cool idea -.-
Lady Gaga also does the same.
John Scalzi gets it.
parents: “u should be more active”
In honour of Shakespeare's birthday, let's look at his wonderful sonnets and what they're actually about:
Year Walking (Årsgång in Swedish or Årgang in Norwegian), is an ancient heathen practice, over a thousand years old, that remained widespread in Scandinavia until as late as the beginning of the 20th century.
The purpose of Year Walking was to foresee the future and the ritual could be performed only on popular heathen festival days such as Summer Solstice, Midwinter Solstice or Heathen New Year’s Eve (the night of the first full moon after Yule). A year walker was not allowed any food or drinks on the day of their ritual and was allowed no contact with others, so would often lock themselves away in a dark room with no fire for the entire day. If the year walker successfully followed these rules they could emerge at exactly midnight to begin the walk.
The year walker would then proceed to the final destination of a church. On the way they would encounter all manner of supernatural creatures from folklore and face challenges that would test their mind, faith and may even risk physical harm.
If the year walker made it to the church they would walk in a formation around the cemetery until they could look into the future!
Artwork from Simon Flesser of simogo.com who has created a video game based on the ancient art of year walking!
The rage of the oppressed is never the same as the rage of the privileged.
Sonnet 135: A sonnet about a guy wanting to fuck a woman, because apparently she’s already fucked loads of other guys, so it’s mean of her to find his cock too boring for her and deny him sex.
Sonnet 136: A sonnet about the same guy, this time his cock is super big, and consequently he can make the woman he’s addressing happier than she’s ever been before.
Sonnet 20: A poem where Shakespeare tells a young man that he’s as beautiful as a young woman, and thus it’d be great if they could fuck.
Sonnet 151: A sonnet about how a girl is so sexy that the mere mention of her name gives the poet an erection.
Sonnet 129: A sonnet about a guy who regrets having a one-night-stand the morning after.
Sonnet 4: The first stanza quite explicitly tells a young man to stop masturbating, because he’s too handsome to not have sex with actual women.
Sonnet 130: A piss-take on traditional love poems, aimed at a black prostitute that Shakespeare fancied at the time. Though not conventionally beautiful according to British beauty norms back in the 16th century, this woman was so good at sex, that her looks didn’t really matter to Shakespeare.
bell hooks (via smallbodies)
To all “egalitarians”
(Source: esteemsters, via pocproblems)
Paper-Cut Light Boxes by Hari & Deepti
You Can Also Find Me -:
Skumar’s :- Twitter | Facebook | We Heart It | Pinterest | Subscribe
Other Blog :- India Incredible | Facebook