Wait, why are you reading this? why-...
Oh well, so where do I start?
so, I am a…
- Filipino (Yes, Filipinos are Asian.)
- Straight/Female living Mochi
- Filipino christian
- Psychology student ( I actually enrolled myself in a wrong course, but I think it's okay. I think I'll learn to love this course anyway...despite such painful thorough research & thesis...)
- Introvert in public, extrovert in private.
- Imma otaku but I had limits to being one.
-nerdypants on the outside, kilig fangirl on the inside.
- I love rain. It calms me.
- I'm not an SJ blogger nor I consider myself as an activist. I'm just a typical POC who ends up getting really interested on social issues and social justice because:
1.) I'm really tired of thinking myself that I'm "too sensitive" while forcing myself to hide the anger of being offended alot by racist things on the net. ( Colonial mentality )
2.) I'm getting tired of political/media lies both local and international.
3.) I'm getting tired of foreigners who degrades us, Filipinos, as if we're nothing but uneducated primitive beings.
So, now you know, Imma break my ignorant colonial mentality side now FTW!!! \( ^ u ^ / )
so don't expect me to sugarcoat my blog too much.
- Don't worry tho, I'm still me, same old me.
- This blog is pretty much of piled up randomness from social issues to cats to fandoms to funny posts to food to cultures, OTPs, personal rants, arts, stories, etc...sooo... *whispers* "Sorry for the mess... "
- Don't like what's inside this mess? I encourage you to unfollow me. Thank you. :)
- Aspiring Panda
- chaotic mind
- Likes any type of music.
- slightly photomaniac. Easily attracted to lights.
- I...am...AWKWARD. Deal with it.
-Loves to play video games.
-Loves to eat.
-As sarcastic as Vice Ganda
-As fail as boy pick up
-manufactured since Aug 20.
-no idea when to expire.
-mabait pag tulog, pag gising may kalog.
-multimedia artist wannabe...so bad. T^T
-Frustrated murderer- I mean…photographer
-certified painter! ( painting the walls, the doors,...painting you...the usual shit.)
-Don’t worry, I won’t bite, I just chew.
A parakeet trying his hardest to say ‘Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition’
the spanish inqui-baby bird
I’m dying over here.
Nobody expects the Spanish inqui-zippity-ay!
European accents (and in general white people accents) are commonly perceived as attractive and endearing, while accents from basically any other part of the world are considered to be signs of laziness and disrespect and get routinely made fun of.
THE COCONUT CRAB
Birgus latro also known as the coconut crab is the largest terrestrial arthropod in the world. They can grow up to a leg span of 3 ft. It sometimes takes 120 years to reach it’s full size. It’s also known as the robber crab due to its propensity for stealing silverware and pots and pans.
They are endemic to islands in the Pacific & Indian ocean. The coconut crab eats anything it can get its claws on. It’ll go after fruit, vegetation, and carrion: dead birds and other coconut crabs. It really loves coconuts & will use it’s massive pinchers to crack one open.
While you might perceive them as a threat because of it’s size, humans are a larger threat to this species. Human encroachment has thrown their food chains into chaos and they are disappearing rapidly. (Source) (Japanese Spider Crab)
long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony
Fast food workers struggling for a wage of $15 an hour and the right to unionize participated in a nonviolent civil disobedience action last week.
This is Emily Nguyen (ponytail) and Kalia Vang (visor). Emily is 20 years-old and a sophomore at Sacramento City College. She’s worked in fast food for a year and a half and makes California minimum wage ($9 an hour). She says, “I’m just working to breathe, to stay alive. I’m not really living life. We won’t stop till we meet our destination, till our wages go up.”
Watch the emotional video of their arrest here, and be sure to support them on Facebook here!
"I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep."
isnt that from spongebob..
This what some of you guys missed when watching the Anaconda video by Nicki Minaj
Oh God why am I posting this. Ok so this is basically the intro to a thing I want to make. But it’s also good as its own thing, I guess. It took to long. An dit’s kinda dumb. Whatever.
Hey look at this thing I drew a long time ago
This is great
(Source: afroquackster, via hyamei)
(Source: shinigamitom, via lady-bandicoot)